Who Is Ur Fave UK Solo Act?

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007

Sophie Ellis Bextor GH


Seems Like The "Murder On The Dancefloor" releases her GH album after 3 great studio albums. Hope it gets a good chart position, but I can't see this album doing well. The album will be released on the 3rd of December. Wish her all the best. Here is the tracklist....
Tracklist for Europe:
1)Today the sun's on us
2)Get over you
3)I won't change you
4)Take me home (A girl like me)
5)Catch you
6)Mixed up World
7)Music gets the best of me
8)Me and my imagination
9)Move this mountain
10)Murder on the Dancefloor
11)Here's to you (from LP of "Me and my imagination)
12)Wooden boat (contains elements of Take That "Wooden Boat")
13)Music took my man (Unreleased Track)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

She's "The murder on the dance floor" now? lol