Who Is Ur Fave UK Solo Act?

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007

Eve Info


Originally due in August and then bumped to Oct. 16, rapper Eve's new Geffen album, "Here I Am," has now been pushed back until 2008. A spokesperson had no comment on the reason for the delay. The first single from the project, "Tambourine," had modest success on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, peaking at No. 17. A new track, "Give It to Me" featuring Sean Paul, has yet to chart, although it has been at radio for several weeks. "I wrote this album after a breakup," Eve told Billboard in June. "So it's very 'Look who's single' and flirty. I wanted to make a happy, good summer album, that you can play when you're getting ready for the club ... Though a lot of my rhymes were entertainment [before], I was definitely much rowdier at that time. I've learned how to curb my temper." "Here I Am" is Eve's first album since 2002's "Eve-olution," which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and went on to spawn hits like "Gangsta Lovin' " and "Satisfaction."

Bad news! Hope that we get to her some new stuff from her soon. I love her single "Tambourine".

Keine Kommentare: