Who Is Ur Fave UK Solo Act?

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007

"Her Name Is Nicole" Tracklist


Here is the full tracklist for the japanese release of Nicole Scherzinger's debut album "Her Name Is Nicole". We can expect great productions by Will.I.Am (Fergie, Erykah Badu), Ne-Yo (Celine Dion, Rihanna) and Pharrel Williams (Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani).

01 Super villain
02 Who's Gonna Love You
03 Power's Out (featuring Sting)
04 Puakenikeni
05 Happily Never After
06 Baby Love (featuring Will-I-Am)
07 Save Me From Myself
08 Physical (featuring Timbaland)
09 Love Like This
10 Just Say Yes
11 When You're Falling
12 Whatever You Like (featuring T.I.)
13 I M.I.S.S. You
14 March
15 I Blow (featuring Busta Rhymes)
16 Feels So Good
17 Get 'Em Ladies

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Warum kriegen die Japsen eigentlich immer mehr Tracks als wir. Ungerecht!!!!