Who Is Ur Fave UK Solo Act?

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008

News From Cassie's New LP


Here is a little statment from the "Me&U"singer Cassie. She talks about her new album. Sounds very nice. I want her sophomore album so bad!^^

"I guess I grew up a lot but I'm still in essence the same person," says the 21-year-old singer. "Lots has changed in my life, stuff that has made me think about things differently. I'm more vulnerable and you can hear my vocals better this time around. There's real emotion and a much realer connection with my fans."

The album features production from Seven, Mario Winans, Bryan Michael Cox, Eric Hudson, Sean C and LV and mentor Ryan Leslie, who discovered the Connecticut native. There are no guest features recorded as of yet.

And although a first single hasn't been released, Cassie assures it will be "a club record -- something fun and danceable." Possible contenders include the Seven-produced "My House," the flirty "Thirsty" and the concept track "Push It," on which Cassie sings, "Want you to light me up / keep me on my toes / gotta hold it steady."

Source:www.Billboard.com

Make Thanks and/or a comment

Keine Kommentare: