Who Is Ur Fave UK Solo Act?

Montag, 12. Mai 2008

New Leona Single


Check out this message from Leona Lewis herself:

Hey Everyone,

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind. I’ve been lucky enough to visit two countries I’ve never been to before and never imagined that I would!

I headed to Australia straight from LA - it was so beautiful flying in and looking out of the plane window, what a stunning country.

I spent about a week there, and it was really incredible. I went to the MTV Awards and presented an award with Brian McFadden - he was good fun. I also performed a live event for fans and media, sang on the live final of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ (the dancers are so talented!) and also Sunrise (an early morning TV show)! It was super-busy but I got to perform for a lot of people and take my music to the world, which has always been my biggest dream!

I also got to do a bit of sightseeing - I saw the famous bats in the Botanical Gardens (there are literally hundreds and they are SO big!), I did a ferry trip across from Circular Quay harbour (where the Opera House and Harbour Bridge are!) and went for a walk and dinner at Bondi. Lou was with me so it was nice to experience it together.

I can’t wait to go back to Australia and spend more time there. I only experienced Sydney on this visit but I hear the rest of the country is simply incredible!

I then flew onto Tokyo in Japan, which is where I’m currently writing!

I absolutely love it here- the people are so gracious and lovely. I’ve so enjoyed looking around and the shopping (especially in Shibuya & Harajuku!)

I’ve been fortunate enough to perform on some music shows here, Music Fair, Music Station and a breakfast TV called Mezamasshi, they were all incredible fun. I had a translator who came to all the shows with me called Hitomi, she was amazing and even taught me some Japanese words - Arigato!!!

I did a showcase in Tokyo where I performed four tracks - the night before there was an earthquake so we were all woken up by it at like 2am! We are staying in the tallest building in Tokyo and you could really feel it swaying! The following day there was another tremor while I was performing! Yikes!!!

I’ve had the most amazing experiences in these countries and I’m so excited about coming back and visiting more in the future, the support I have received is so overwhelming and I am so grateful and thankful to everyone who has made this trip so enjoyable.

So I now head back to LA to shoot my video for ‘Forgive Me’ - I’m not going to tell you the idea behind it, as I want it to be surprise, I’m super excited!

Luv

Leona

After the 1st listen I don't like the song, but it grows on me. Think this will do good on the charts in the USA. I don't know if this song will be release here in europe too. Time will show.

What Do You Think About The Single?


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!

Keine Kommentare: