Who Is Ur Fave UK Solo Act?

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008

It's Housetime


I want to show you some house tracks I'm felling at the moment. The 1st one is a remix of "Goodbye To Yesterday" a song from a german group called No Angels. This one is a great club banger. Klaas did an amazing job on this track. The 2nd track one is from the group Mondotek called "Alive". Think you heard this one before, cause it goes around on the dance charts right now. Also a nice song to hear in the clubs. Last but not least the track "I Found U" by Axwell. I'm so into the Tocadisco Mix at the moment. This joint has pure energy and it makes you wanna dance all night long. I hope you enjoy the tracks like I do. I will report now a bit more about the new house music.

What Do You Think About The Songs?


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!

Keine Kommentare: