Who Is Ur Fave UK Solo Act?

Mittwoch, 26. März 2008

Michelle Branch News


This has been posted on the Michelle Branch forum by herself...Check it out!!!

Welcome everyone!!

Thanks for stopping by.

I've started working on the new album a few weeks ago and it's great to have a place where I can come and keep you posted (literally!)
I've got a ton of songs already and everything has kinda found it's own sound. I don't know what to call it.
I'll let you guys decide. I'm hoping to let you hear bits and pieces as we get further along.

It's been so long since I've been just plain MB. I'm so excited I can't even tell you.
Rumor has it, I'll be out on the road starting as early as February with the album being released shortly after that. I can't wait to get out and not only play new songs but also play so many old songs I haven't had the chance to play over the last few years.

Thanks for the love and support.
Be well.
Michelle

Sounds good! I really enjoy her music. My fave track is the song "Game Of Love" she did with guitar legend Santana.

Make Thanks and/or a comment

Keine Kommentare: